Monday, March 30, 2009

Twilight!

So Twilight came out about a week ago, and it is official, I have the best husband ever! Brian never went to the theatre to watch the movie with me so I have been making him promise to watch Twilight with me when it came out! The movie was released on friday March 21 at 12:01 AM. So I told Brian to get some sleep because we had a date at 12:30! What a sweet husband! We went to dinner at 7:30 and put the kids to bed at 9, and then we waited! Neither of us had ever waited in line for a release, so we didn't quite know what to expect. Around 11:45 I headed to Wal~Mart to stand in line... it was huge! It did however move rather quickly once the release started and I was home at 12:20! I thought for sure Brian would be asleep, but he was waiting! We stayed up to watch the movie and it ended around 3! We haven't stayed up that late, at least on purpose, since we got married! Brian even said he liked the movie! It was so fun! Allie woke up at 7 the next morning and we made her a bottle and luckily she fell back to sleep until 9, whew! We were both exhausted the next day, but it was so worth it for a little us time! Thanks Brian, I love you!

2 comments:

The Poulson's said...

Oh YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED!! Poor allie!!! that looks really really painful! Good thing kids are so resilient right? TWILIGHT ROCKS!

Jenni said...

Welcome back! I am very impressed with Brian, and I'm glad he liked the movie!